Solion - Your groups
Policy revised as of Agust, 2023 .
Solion Your groups is one product of Solion Web. We are working to protect your privacy!
“ Application” refers to the Solion - Your groups mobile app created and operated by Solion Web. References to the “Application” include any and all resources, functionality, tools and content available in or through such application.
“ Solion Web”, “ we” or “ we” refer to; Solion Web and our officers, directors, employees, contractors, and agents.
“ Users” means any and all persons who access or use the Application. References to “access” and/or “use” of the App (and any variations of same) include the acts of accessing or navigating the App.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Information you need to know. provides us
We collect information that you provide. What you provide to us directly, including when you provide it to us. if register into an account, update your email preferences, respond to a survey, or provide other feedback over the App or contact us with questions or comments about the app.
We will not ask for sensitive information such as government identifiers, medical information or financial information. not us provide this information by email, feedback forms or otherwise, the less than specifically requested.
Information generated by using the application
We also collect certain technical information when you apply. access, navigate and use our application, including information we automatically receive and record from your browser or mobile platform on our logs of server. This technical information us help to operate and provide our application to you; and include standard information about visits and system resources such as:
- information about the device(s) you are using. uses to access our application, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, your location, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, system operating system and platform, device type, device and application identifiers, operational information, mobile operator and cookies;
- information we need and use to facilitate your use of our application (including for provide access to third-party websites and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses or device configuration details;
- pages you can find. view, surveys you can do. performs, duration of search results navigation, specific search results that select to view, duration of visits to other pages, information of page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), your engagement with certain variable/dynamic elements of a page and methods used to get out of the page; and
- page response times and download errors.
Some of the information we collect is generated using cookies and beacons. To get more details about cookies, beacons and your choices, see Cookies and Beacons below.
Information from other sources
We may also supplement the technical information we collect from your use of the app with information collected by third parties. These third parties may include providers of services that help us understand our users and provide a better service to them.
We may occasionally compare or combine Personally Identifiable Information (defined below) from third-party sources with/with other information we collect.
HOW THE INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Personally Identifiable Information
Some of the information we collect through your use of our application or communications with us can personally identify you (“ Information from personal identification ”). The types of Personal Information Identifiable that you have may submit in connection with the use of the Application include:
- phone number;
- Other data derived from your use of the Application is treated as " Information from personal identifier ", unless combined with Information of personal identification or unless otherwise required by applicable law.
We may use the personally identifiable information we collect to:
- create and manage your account;
- provide the App to you;
- operating our application, including managing access, administering the application, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, search, statistical and research purposes;
- send to you; information that allows you to use our app;
- contact you; about activity on your account; access and update information about the Application and other offerings related via text message;
- respond to your requests, comments or queries;
- to notify you of updates, information or alerts about our Application;
- comply with laws, regulations and other legal requirements;
- comply with relevant industry standards and our policies;
- protect and enforce our rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us; It is us;
- protect the integrity and maintain the security of our Application, including secure areas of Application;
- operating, evaluating and improving our business, including conducting research and researches market research, development of new products, services and promotions (such as, for example, special events, programs, offers, contests), product analysis and improvement, services and existing promotions, managing our communications; realization of accounting, auditing and other internal functions; information and advertisements about products, services and promotions that might interest you; and
- administer your participation in such products, services and promotions.
In addition, we may use your information as described in any notice provided at the provide the information; and for any other purpose for the which may provide consent.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
In addition to the uses described above, we may also use non-public information. personally identifiable to: provide you with content tailored to your interests and the environment; way how use the app and present content optimally for your device.
We may also combine technical information or information no personally identifiable information about the use of our application with information we obtain in other users to use on an aggregated or anonymous basis for similar purposes.
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
Personally Identifiable Information
We will not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information with the 3rd for third party direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may share personally identifiable information with:
- a purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, liquidation or another sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which the Information Personal Identifiables maintained by us about our Users are among the assets transferred;
- other third parties with your express consent for any purpose disclosed by us when provides the information; and
- you, upon written request.
We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information with law enforcement agencies. law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties as necessary for the purpose of:
- comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- fraud prevention and credit risk reduction;
- protect the assets or property and enforce the rights of Solion Web, including for purposes of billing and billing; and
- protecting the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
In the event that we receive a request from a government entity to provide your Personally Identifiable Information, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such request, to the extent reasonably possible and lawfully allowed.
Notice to California Residents / Your Privacy Rights in California California
California Civil Code allows California residents to request that no we share your personally identifiable information with third parties for purposes in direct marketing. If you live in California, you can contact [email@example.com] for request information about how we share information from personally identifying third parties for direct marketing purposes and/or requesting that these information is not shared with third parties for such purposes.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
In addition, we may share information non-personally identifiable, including aggregated or anonymized data:
- with analytics, search engine or other service providers that help us to to improve our application;
- reporting to our affiliates, licensors and service providers about your use of various aspects of the Application; and
- with other users or potential users of the application.
COOKIES AND BEACONS
To learn more about cookies, you can click here. can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org .
Flash Cookies . Certain features of our app may use stored objects locally These are called flash cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and within our app. Cookies do not identify you as a individual or track your online behavior. We do not collect information from identification We do not use personal flash cookies and will not associate them with your login information. personal identification. Flash cookies are not managed by them. browser settings used for browser cookies. To find out how you can do it – he can to manage If you want to change your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash cookie settings page. Flash player on the Adobe website. disable or decline Flash cookies, please note that some parts of our application may become inaccessible or not function properly.
Lighthouses. Our application and emails may contain small electronic files known as beacons (also called web beacons, clear GIFs, pixel tags, and single-pixel GIFs) that we allow, for example, to count the users who visited these pages or opened an e-mail and others statistics related to the site. Beacons in email marketing campaigns allow us to track your answers and your interests in our content, offers and web pages. you can too use your device's tools to disable these technologies.
We offer you; There are some options related to the information that we collect from you.
Email CommunicationsYou may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us relating to our application. provide us with your email address to receive communications, unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of our emails and by adjusting your email preferences. Note that some emails can may be necessary for the operation of our application. receiving these emails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our communications ; are optional.
If you want to minimize the information collected by cookie or beacon, you can can adjust the settings on your browsers to notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows to choose to accept it or not. You can also configure your browser for automatically reject any cookies. You can also install plugins and add-ins. with similar functions. However, please be aware that some features and services at our application may not function properly if we are not able to recognize it and your account. In addition, the offers we offer when you join us visit may not be as relevant to you. or tailored to your interests.
Do not track
Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” (or, DNT), a preference of privacy that users can set in certain web browsers, which is intended to be a signal to websites and services that you can you do not want to be tracked across different websites or services online visit. Our app does not currently recognize or respond to DNT signals, so please to the DNT settings do not change the way the application operates.
Please note that we cannot control how third party websites or online services you use. visit by through our app respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the policies privacy from these third parties to obtain information about their privacy practices.
Updating or Deleting Information
The accuracy of the information we hold about you depends on the accuracy of the information we hold about you. very important. For review, to correct or delete your personally identifiable information, please contact with us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your information is paramount. important to Solion Web, and we've established administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personally Identifiable Information from alteration, access, loss, theft, use or unauthorized disclosure. Unfortunately, no system can guarantee complete security of your information. As a result, Solion Web cannot guarantee or ensure that your information, including your identification personal information, are protected from unauthorized third parties. Thus, the use of the App and the communication with us about them is important. at your own risk.If you have reason to believe that your interaction with the App is not legitimate. more safe (for example, if you feel that the security of your username or password has been compromised), You must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES